Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Am I REALLY going back!?!

Yes. It's true.

I'M GOING BACK TO HONDURAS.




I don't even have words to say everything I am feeling. 

First & most overwhelming feeling: EXCITEMENT.
I miss my babies so, so, so much and now I'm getting to go back and see them!!! How do I EVEN put into words how excited I am?! It's been a year since I have seen them..365+ days. I could go on for pages about how excited I am.

Second: SHOCK.
Three weeks ago, literally, if you said I was going to have the opportunity to go back to Honduras I would've laughed and possibly...maybe, called you crazy. Events have fallen into place, SO QUICKLY that I am completely shocked. I don't even know exactly what I'll be doing while I am there, (as I find out, I'll post and keep y'all updated) but I know that for 6 weeks I will be in one place that has changed my life more than anything I can put into words.

Third: TERRIFIED.
Let me start off by saying, God works in mysterious ways. Every. Single. Time. that I have a problem, that I worry about anything, anything at all, God comes through. By now, you would think that I would be able to not stress or worry about anything, because I know the God has a plan. God always has a plan. But I am human y'all, I worry and I stress. As of right now, I need to raise minimum $2000 to pay for my trip AS WELL as my bills for the month that I am gone...in about a month and a half. That is scary...right? 

1.5 months to raise about $2000. Oof. Y'all I'm nervous, but I KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that if God wants me to return to Honduras, He will get me there. If you can help in any way, donating, praying, sharing the link, praying again, anything...I would be infinitely grateful. Y'all are beautiful and I love you for even reading this. 



No comments:

Post a Comment