Thursday, June 23, 2011

I have so much to share. Prepare.

It's been almost two weeks since I've written, and a lot has happened. I could write a page over just a day, so that's like 14 pages I could write. I won't do that to you. But, this will probably be pretty long. I'll only hit on the highlights.

1. Contacts
2. Camping
3. Biggest Loser
4. Camp Hunt
5. L-Bird!
6. Siblings

1. Alright so the little topics. Over the past two weeks, I've been working with my eye doctor to find contacts that I love and that love my overly sensitive eyes. Well, a few brands later, we found them! SO comfortable and I love them. But more importantly, they love my way too sensitive eyes.
2. I went on the 2nd annual "Cayuga Camping Trip". Okay it's not exactly annual, but we went last year and went this year and plan on going next year. So, I guess it's turning into something annual. Well we went camping on Cayuga Lake. Actually I guess it's not camping really because we stay in a cottage. But we cook on a fire, swim in a lake and fight off bugs. So, camping? Well it's so much fun and I did that from Thursday-Saturday before Fathers Day. Reminder of how much I love down time and friends.
3. My mom, sister and I have all made a pact to change our lifestyle. We've got a contract and everything. Healthy eating and working out is the name of the game. 6 months of work and $156 is the prize. It's going to be a long ride, but I've never been more ready for this change. Last time we'll look like this.
4. CAMP HUNT!!!!! Probably the most exciting part of this post. I leave on SUNDAY for 6 fun filled, Christ-centered weeks in podunk Hubbardsville, NY. I literally cannot explain in words how excited I am. For as long as I can remember, these 6 weeks have always been my favorite part of my year. So, that should give you some insight into just how exciting this is for me. I'll definitely be blogging about Camp later this summer. Don't you fret :)
 5. One of my best friends is ENGAGED to a charming young man & she asked me to be a bridesmaid! She's precious and I'm so happy and excited for her :) I remember years ago talking about our weddings and making plans to be in each others, so crazy that her's is finally here!!! Flashback to '08 :)
6. My brother got his first tattoo and my baby sister can now legally drive. They're growing up and it's making me feel an entire world of old. But I'm excited for how our lives are going to change as we get older.





Life hasn't been perfect though. I still worry all the time about finding money for school. I think that it's Satan's favorite way of attacking me and I hate him for it. But I'm confident in my God and my faith is firm. Take that Satan, nobody is scared of you here. I'm living & loving my life, friends & my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment