Tuesday, June 11, 2013

today's jesus calling

Rest in me my child. Give you mind a break from planning and trying to anticipate what will happen. Pray continually, asking My Spirit to take charge of the details of this day. Remember that you are on a journey with Me. When you try to peer into the future and plan for every possibility, you ignore your constant companion who sustains you moment by moment. As you gaze anxiously into the distance, you don't feel the strong grip of My hand holding yours. Remember I am near. Rememberance of Me is a daily discipline. Never lose sight of My presence with you. This will keep you resting in Me all day, Every day.
"Find rest, O my soul, in God alone'; my hope comes from Him.- Psalms 62:5


I can't say I'm surprised this came when it did.
God is funny like that, isn't He?
tracy lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment