Saturday, April 27, 2013

75% of the way there!?

who saw this coming?
this trip? the money coming in?
the aching in my heart being eased?
God.
and he is about the only one.


Four days ago I sat, happily, at 50.5% of my goal raised.
Today I sit, giddily, at 73%.
I'm so blown away by how incredible this is all going.
I began this fundraising journey,
and yes it really is a journey,
only 3 weeks ago.
Granted, a lot has happened in those 3 weeks.
Most excitingly, the fact that 76%
of my overall fundraising goal has been met.
76%.
Just take that in for a minute.
Equally as exciting, God is crazy good.
Y'all, CRAZY good.
I never saw this trip coming,
from a mile away,
and here I am almost completely funded.
Every day I have to take a step back
(some days a literal step back)
and just take a minute to process everything.
I am all about spontaneity,
but this is truly the single most spontaneous decision I've ever made.
And every day after I finish processing,
I'm overjoyed to think about the crazy,
exciting journey that lies ahead for Allison and I.
For everything you've contributed to this journey,
I deeply thank you.
We're almost there!


tracy lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment