Monday, May 6, 2013

100%!!!!! I'm going back!!!!!

I'M FULLY FUNDED!!!!!!

let me set it up for you:
I woke up this morning,
checked my email (as always)
and saw I had an email for gofundme.com
*ALWAYS AN EXCITING EMAIL*
and it said "The Baum family has donated $100 to your internship"
and my brain nearly EXPLODED because I knew what that meant,
I HAD REACHED MY GOAL.
my goal that was set 1 month ago.
my goal that basically terrified me.
my goal that, if we're being honest, seemed impossible.
 I thought impossible and God laughed.
when will I learn?
I will always be human.
I will always worry.
but honestly, I worry SO MUCH LESS these days.
I have had too many first-hand experiences to still doubt.
so yes, I still worry, but I think some worrying is normal.
but I don't doubt anymore. how can I?

Honduras, I'm coming back for you
and I cannot WAIT to see what God has planned!!





tracy lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment